SOLVED Adobe Digital Reader Problem Windows 10

Reaction score
Hello i updated my laptop frim win 8.1 to win 10 and adobe digital reader was working fine but suddenly one day it stopped working, i open task manager and click adobe digital reader i see the task but it closes after one second and am sure that all i did was turn off my laptop the day before all the problems started.

Reaction score
Ok i did uninstalled it but i installed it in a new folder and now is working, am not sure why because i tried several times uninstalling it, anyway thank you for the quick answer

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Glad you got it going.
I don't use it too much anymore. Used to use it all the time to side load epubs from my library onto my Nook, but I've switched to Kindle and it's rare that I can't get an ebook from my library that's not in kindle format.

Reaction score
Thanks for this thread. I had the same problem and by installing the program in a different folder the issue was solved. Thank you so much. It took me half a day to find a solution. With your exchange you saved my Wedding anniversary....

Ask a Question