SOLVED Windows 10 and .... Well, My Life!

M

Mustapha Elkrim

I've been upgrading Microsoft Windows Operating System since version 2!
Every year, every month of my life since that version I've been having problems with this operating system! Or should I call it not very cooperating system! Why? Why I have to constantly upgrade, fix, tweak, and so forth? Why?
Now with Windows 10 is the biggest nightmare of all! Every update brings a new problem, Every time I turn my computer "ON" I am afraid something will go wrong! And behold, Windows 10 mess up every time. I am really going crazy.
I want to "KILL" Windows OS. I want to squeeze it's neck until it suffocates and die. I am afraid after I do that, Windows will update to a newer version with a stronger neck with a lot of problems.
I am tired.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
I can but sympathize, empathize and assure you that you are not alone.
thud.gif

Data

Chief Operations Officer
Reaction score
@Mustapha Elkrim

You are definitely not alone and one of the things I find refreshing about the Windows 10 Forums community here is, no-one is afraid to call it like it is.

Those are some strong emotions right there. and I hope it helped you to vent.

I often wonder if a general online petition would be a good way for people sign the petition to send to Microsoft. Though I doubt that would get any real traction and end up being another waste of time.

Bif

Reaction score
Welcome Mustapha Elkrim,
At the end of the day this " thing " we all know as Windows 10 is just that a " thing "...
Some let it consume them more than others and others revel in the challenges it poses, I agree that it's more of a pain in the a** than it's worth most days but the important thing is not to take MS, Windows 10 or anything too seriously.

Change what you can.. accept what you can't

M

Mustapha Elkrim

Hello, Thank you all for your replies, I feel better already knowing that some share my concerns, I am just venting my frustrations, I found this forum useful for this purpose.
Most important is the help you get from end-users to fix the most broken O.S. in the history of computing.
Thank again.

Ask a Question