Windows 10 booting keeps long

Reaction score
Am using and accer laptop and am using windows 10 but the problem i have is that my laptop keeps long to boot anytime i put it on. This hasnt happened before even after months getting into windows 10 but now it is lways happening and have restarted my laptop for a million times hoping it stops but it still doesnt stop eventhugh have even set my BOIS to default but yet still it is still happening. What should i do? Any help

Reaction score
Am using and accer laptop and am using windows 10 but the problem i have is that my laptop keeps long to boot anytime i put it on. This hasnt happened before even after months getting into windows 10 but now it is lways happening and have restarted my laptop for a million times hoping it stops but it still doesnt stop eventhugh have even set my BOIS to default but yet still it is still happening. What should i do? Any help
There may be an option in BIOS called "Fast Boot" and mine has that and one called "Ultra Fast Boot" also I disable the BIOS display screen. You will still get a screen with some options but it will not be as elaborate and will not park there as long on start up.

Another thing you can do to improve your start time is to not allow Ccleaner and Malwarebytes or other such processes to run at start up.

Ask a Question