Windows 10 Cannot Boot

Reaction score
i am having problem booting up my windows 10.
the last error message i get is

the first BSOD says incessible boot device. and then it tries to do a automatic repair. but it fails. so it went to Automatic Repair page.

Automatic Repair
Your PC did not start correctly
Press "Restart" to restart your PC, which can sometimes fix the problem. You can also press "Advanced options" to
try other options to repair your PC.
I am suppose to click Restart or Advance options, but there is no mouse pointer available for me to click the button.

the thing now is that went i reach the above message,

no new hardware added recently.
i believed that the last windows update kill the system and now it cannot boot.

Attachments

• IMG_3555.JPG
    IMG_3555.JPG
    1,009 KB · Views: 533
Reaction score
I was getting "no boot device found" messages frequently following a BSOD. Sometimes just trying to boot repeatedly would let it boot normally eventually. Other times I had to use those tools available on the repair page to run DOS commands to fix and repair the drive.
My problems with that appear to have gone away with the latest update or only three or four days ago.

Reaction score
I agree. A wired kb is seen at BIOS level and a wireless one needs the O/S to run before it is recognized.

Reaction score
i believed my cpu is having error as i am getting cpu fan error when i boot up now.
will try using wired keyboard to do a repair first.

Reaction score
i believed my cpu is having error as i am getting cpu fan error when i boot up now.
will try using wired keyboard to do a repair first.
If you get a CPU fan error, the mainboard should shutdown after a while due to prevent the CPU from overheating. CPU fan errors are mostly due to clogged fans. a thorough cleaning might solve that problem.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Before today....
The most recent post in this thread is dated Mar 19th 2017.
Practically 4 and one half years ago, so....
There's that.

Reaction score
It happens quite a lot. Maybe Ian could consider closing threads which have not been used for, say, one year?
Things are changing rapidly. It could be that advice given a long while ago may not work today. It could even be damaging if it involves alteration to the registry.

Reaction score
ooops, I am guilty for not paying attention to the date as well. must have been tired... :oops: :(

Ask a Question