Windows 10 Freezes Making Pc Almost Unusable

Reaction score
Hello there,

Last days (from updating my Nvidia geforce graphic card 730 driver) I am having issue with windows 10 screen frreezing, when browsing as well as gaming. It happens only after an input, like pressing a key or clicking - the computer could stand doing nothing for a day without freeze.

What it does - it freezes the whole content on the screen, BUT LETTING THE CURSOR move around freely. Also, when the freeze happens when the cursos is in ''hand'' or ''insert'' or ''arrow'' outfit, it stays like that no matter where I move it after the freeze.

Nothing reacts, hitting Esc, Alt+f4, Ctrl+alt+delete... And it is making the computer almost unusable - I am forced to hard turn off the PC. Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Does your PC have integrated graphics as well as the Nvidia card? I.e is it a desktop? If so, have you tried removing the Nvidia card and trying the integrated graphics..

Reaction score
well, assuming what u said (i dont understand It that much)

yes, my computer is a desktop. I have a case with all the mechsnics, bunch of cables and a screen. the computer was working without the graphic card, but very slowly. SO should I try to put it out? do u think its caused by it?

I still think its a problem of some drivers, but I dont know how to say wich one...

Ask a Question