Computer Freezes since Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709 install

Reaction score
My computer continues to freeze since installing " Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709". I have plenty of disk space, 8GB of memory. All drivers, etc. up to date. Have a HP g6. So frustrated with finding no threads or solutions to this on MS tech forums or anywhere else. Tried to roll back the update, but despite doing recovery points, etc. prior to the upgrade, does not reflect as an option to roll back.

Reaction score
My computer continues to freeze since installing " Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709". I have plenty of disk space, 8GB of memory. All drivers, etc. up to date. Have a HP g6. So frustrated with finding no threads or solutions to this on MS tech forums or anywhere else. Tried to roll back the update, but despite doing recovery points, etc. prior to the upgrade, does not reflect as an option to roll back.
Hi, try checking for updates there was a Comulitive update for version 1709 try this first and see how you get on.

Ask a Question