windows 10 has detected that audio enhancements...

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been said on the forums before but I've checked and nothing seems to be fixing my problem.

I know how to do all the steps to disable other audio/recording devices and disable any sound enhancements. I didn't have this problem with Windows 8, but when I upgraded about 2 months ago I began having these issues. It only effects games where I use voice to talk to my team or random people. For instance I play Rust and if I don't click on my sound and fix the problem, my game freezes for about a 30 seconds or so when I use Push-to-talk in game. When I fix it, I have no problems. However, its only ever a temporary fix. Yes, disabling the audio/recording enhancements fixes the issue but then the issue keeps coming back, making me have to go through the steps all over again.

If this helps, I only ever use my gaming headset (Sades 7.1CH). I've tried uninstalled all the devices related to sound and recording - nothing. I have disabled any other devices I'm not used sound/recording related. I've also disabled the enhancements for both my sound and recording on the device I am using. Again, my problem is that it keeps resetting back to original settings randomly throughout the day. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this?

Reaction score
The Grandkids do a lot of gaming and haven't experienced any of the problems you describe. They use Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 400P head set and converse to their friends through Skype when gaming. The youngest said If your mike is an external one it could be compatibility or Windows driver issue.

Found this Tip for Sades 7.1
The disc that comes with them is pretty much useless as it has drivers on it that conflicted with my computer and some of the games I was playing. (WINDOWS 7) I ended up uninstalling the programs from the disc and allowing windows to select a generic driver and there has been 0 problems on that side.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well I uninstalled Sades before and let it install itself without the disc, so I don't know. This just keeps happening. =/

Ask a Question