Windows 10 memory nightmare!

Reaction score
hello!

I've been using windows 10 for a while now and started out with a clean install but I'm having so much issues with the memory at this point :/ I was used to getting a crash like once a year with win8.1/7 but now I can count on one or more crashes each day! When my computer first boots up it already uses 50% of my RAM(even when just installed) which leaves about 4gb memory to the user(i have 8gb of RAM) on top of that, I can only use about 40% of that memory, when I ready the 85% mark my computer starts to slow down, when I get to 90% applications start to complain/crash, when I reach 92% my graphics driver starts to crash and my screen starts to flicker, when I reach 94% my screens go black and my computer shuts down without warning...

Some of the errors are:
System service exception
IRQL not less not equal

Why is the damn memory usage so high and why does my computer just die when reaching high memory?

Thanks,

nnvt

Reaction score
UPDATE: After a crash a lot of data seems to be gone as well, chrome gets COMPLETELY reset, windows like the toolbox in visual studio are suddenly in random positions... wth is going on

Ask a Question