Windows 10 screwing with the keyboard

Reaction score
When I use my computer my keyboard randomly starts acting weird, what do I mean by that? My keys still work fine but I cant use them to type. For exemple when I play a game I cant use the games chat but I can use the keys to play the game without any problem. The caps key and alt tab also work properly. Its not only happening in games even if I open google and press on the search box then try to type it wont work. Also when I open my pc Im not able to type in my computer's password, the keyboard having the same issue. The only quick fix I found is restarting the pc and pressing the "I forgot my password button" waiting for the new screen to load then closing it, then finally being able to type again. Why would it get fixed after I press the "I forgot my password" button and not anytime else?

Reaction score
HI Armin,

have you tried moving the keyboard to a different USB port? (I assume it is indeed a USB kb!), do you have the latest version of W10?:

https://www.windows10forums.com/thr...ws-10-to-the-latest-version.13015/#post-73822

Are you using more than one language on your PC?. :)
Yep latest version of windows 10, always letting my pc update, changing the usb port doesn't seem to help, I do indeed use quite a few languages on my pc including arabic japaneze greek and so on.

Reaction score
HI Armin,

then check this link out, you must set the KB to its default, mine is German but my system language is English!:

http://gateway-us.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/37408/~/windows-10:-changing-keyboard-layout ;)
I set the language back to English which I assumed was the KB's default but it didn't fix the issue. I then started to try another languages that might be its default but had no luck, if it helps my keyboard is a Marvo Scorpion K632. Found more "symptoms" that may help diagnose the problem, looks like I cant open the ease of acces while on the windows log in screen, the other buttons work fine such as power button on the wifi button. If it triggers while I'm using the pc then pressing win key + L and opening the password screen allows me to use my keyboard again for typing, and it works so for like another good 3 hours.

Reaction score
HI Armin,

looking on their website, they seem to have gone out of business or have very bad sales reps?. There are no drivers that I can see and I cannot really determine what type of KB it is (the layout).

https://www.marvo-tech.hk/collections/all

It is also not possible to see any details of the KB layout on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.in/MARVO-K632-Gaming-Lighting-Keyboard/dp/B06WVFHNLC

Do you have a different KB to try out, I am quite sure that it isn't compatible with W10 but I simply don't know?. ;)

Reaction score
I set the language back to English which I assumed was the KB's default but it didn't fix the issue. I then started to try another languages that might be its default but had no luck, if it helps my keyboard is a Marvo Scorpion K632. Found more "symptoms" that may help diagnose the problem, looks like I cant open the ease of acces while on the windows log in screen, the other buttons work fine such as power button on the wifi button. If it triggers while I'm using the pc then pressing win key + L and opening the password screen allows me to use my keyboard again for typing, and it works so for like another good 3 hours.
idk if this is still relevent but the solution is holding ur Fn key and pressing f12 at the same time (i had the same issue and this is how i fixed it (same keyboard)

Reaction score
idk if this is still relevent but the solution is holding ur Fn key and pressing f12 at the same time (i had the same issue and this is how i fixed it (same keyboard)

OH. MY. GOD!! I feel like I'm gonna cry! Been dealing with that for months now!! I love you, man/ma'am!

Ask a Question