SOLVED Windows 10 Settings won't open

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I bought laptop which was located in Germany and everything worked well. After I have done the factory reset and change localisation to my country, some functions doesn't work. I Can't open setting window appear for a second and disappear again. Nothing happend also when I click to searching beside the start. I have tried everything what I could, new windows reset, sfc scan, new user acount setup but nothing helped me.

Reaction score
Hi Romeq,

if you don't have anything on the computer, I suggest a fresh install with a new copy of Windows 10!. It is most likely quicker than hunting down what could cause the problem?.

See also:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10ISO :)

Reaction score
Ok thanks for your advice Wolfie, but what if already have some important things which i want keep and can´t back up them :-/ ?

Reaction score
Hey Wolfie, it looks that problem is solved. Above the creation tool is some tool to help with system updating, which updated my windows and after restart everything works properly.
Anyway I have tried to update it with no success before and now it worked.
Thanks for the link ;-)

Ask a Question