Windows 10 update issues.... do I need to worry?

Reaction score
I have Win 10 Enterprise 64bit.

Off late since past 2 weeks I have observed my windows only updates Windows defender definitions and its not at all updating any security or essential KB updates.

Just now googled and I was shock to found many new updates were out such as KB4088787, KB4089848 etc. https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4043454

I'm not sure if they are eligible to Enterprise editions or not but m curious as to what might be wrong.

Do I need to worry or its alright ??

Refer to pic of my updates for deep insight

Attachments

• updates.jpg
    updates.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 460
Reaction score
I do not know how it works with Enterprise editions but the normal updates are usually released in waves so the servers can handle the load. Maybe you are not due yet although being on build 194 should at least already been bumped up to 251 or 309 (actual build is 344)...

Reaction score
So the update link which I posted its only for Professional edition??

Does updates differ for Enterprise and Pro versions?

Reaction score
Not if it is specially mentioned in the History. Since these updates are for all of Windows 10 16299, there should not be a difference between Enterprise, pro or home edition. You can download the last Cumulative update and try to install it manually....

Reaction score
manually is good but why automatic updates not happening like security or cumulative??? Only defender updates happen daily.

Also all update services running automatic and good.

Ask a Question