Windows 10 update

Reaction score
after my laptop downloaded an update and upon restart, after entering the password, the message 'can't connect to SENS service, Please contact your administrator !

The update has presumably disconnected access to my wi-fi but Is not giving me the chance to re-connect. Any ideas please.

Thanks

Marc

Reaction score
Sorry, not sure how to run anything as I cannot logon at all. Latest message is that it cannot connect to the ProfSvc service whatever that is. This message appears for a minute then I have about 10 mins wait till I get back to the password screen.

Thanks for help anyway......

Reaction score
I would restore the Disk/SSD Image that created just before running the WU, and start over again, this time downloading the latest Install media from MCT I would then start windows and run the setup.exe on the install media and select to keep all my files and folder This will run a repair install of the latest version of Windows 10.

Without a backup Image you may end up doing a reset the same Install media you made from MCT can be booted into troubleshooting mode where you can try the tools there or run the reset.

Long live Macrium Reflect Free it has bailed me out several times over the last 6 years or so.

Last edited:

Ask a Question