Windows 10 won't start up, and Automatic repair doesn't work

Reaction score
Hello
The easiest way to show my issue is to present it according to this YT film:
The proces of starting up the system ends like the 0:06 second of the film. After restart I can see the system tries to run Automatic repair like in 2:08, however after that the screen turns black, and nothing more happens. I can enter BIOS, but I don't know how it can help. I can also turn on the Startup Interrupt Menu, but again, any option I will choose, ends with black screen or the situation from 0:06. I have also tried installing educational version of win10, which I've got on DVD, nevertheless after several steps the screen goes blue and I can hear that drive stops working, and nothing more happens.
I've got Lenovo B580, on which originally win7 was installed, and upgreaded to win 10.

I will be much obliged for any help

Reaction score
I have the same problem without a disk. I am near a Microsoft shop (in NYC)Has anyone had any luck with Microsoft fixing this error or reverting back to Win7. I am still within the 30 day period

Ask a Question