Windows 10....

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I suppose you are always going to have a few folks who look at and would like to portray Microsoft as the proverbial "Bad Guy", despite all they have done (and continue to do) around the globe to make personal computing a reality for everyone.

Personally (my opinion only... for what that's worth) I think they finally got this hybrid OS thing figured out and have a product that will likely be as well received as XP and Windows 7 (neither of which were glowingly accepted initially).
Additionally I think that this current Windows 10 eval / preview is pretty much what Windows 8 should have been originally and then we probably wouldn't be having some if not most of these types of conversations.

Reaction score
Do Not! I repeat do not install Windows 8.1 Aero. It is not compatible with Windows 10 DWM. I'm recieving an error that will not go away long enough for me to perform a system restore point.

I will be doing a fresh install tomorrow and attempting Aero at a later date, when someone releases a working version.

Reaction score
The hacking society are already discussing ways to remove a watermark at the bottom right of the screen.
I made a fresh install from an MSDN iso. I have no watermark. Anyone?

Ask a Question