Windows 10_message appears when Startup: There can not be signed in to your account.

Reaction score
Since I've received the anniversary update from Windows 10,
regularly when starting up my computer, this message appears on the desktop: There can not be signed in to your account. Know that I'm the only user of these computer, the administrator.

How can I solve this issue?

Thanks a lot in advance for the co-operation!
Speedy Kepke

4v1ssk.jpg

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Although it is difficult to Translate
Bing Translate
There may not be signed in to your account
This problem can often be solved by signing in to your account and you than to sign again.
If you are not now off and then files or make changes, go all these files and changes are lost
Google Translate
It can not be signed in to your account
This problem can often be solved by logging into your account and to sign up please reprint.
Furthermore, if you do not sign out, then create files or make any changes, you will lose all the files and changes
It looks like you're having some issue with your "account" / "profile"

Try Clean Booting your system
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135
Easily done, easily undone.
Basically you're just disabling all the Startup Items and All non-Microsoft services.
Be sure to check the box to hide Microsoft Services, as you don't want to accidentally disable any of those

Try Safe Mode with Networking
At the sign in screen, use the power icon to "restart" while holding the shift key on your keyboard.
Navigate the Advanced Troubleshooting screens to Startup Settings and choose #5 Safe Mode with Networking.

Failing both ......
My suggestion would be to perform and in-place upgrade repair. That is to say...... upgrade it again, overtop of itself from within your current install, just double click setup.exe in the installation media. Just be sure to check the little box to get updates as part of the upgrade process.
That will generally keep all your programs, data, drivers and such safe, but.....
I would still create a disk image before going forward.

Installation media can be obtained here (latest version available)
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/sof...459594)(TnL5HPStwNw-WaTVja5C7z2Vs7q82apCPg)()
Be sure to download the ISO, that exactly matches your current install.

If you already have the ISO you can simply mount it from within Windows 10 and run setup.exe from there.

Neosmart has a pretty good article on it here https://neosmart.net/wiki/windows-10-repair-installation/
You can skip the first couple paragraphs where they are promoting their recovery CDs and drill down to the meat of the article below.

Reaction score
Hoi Trouble,
I didn't have the time for this, because the computer is used for business purposes and only free for use at Sunday.
Is it possible that the problem will disappear after creating a new local account administrator? Or installing an other antivirusprogram iso AVG Free?
Ciao
Speedy Kepke

Ask a Question