Windows constantly crashing with no BSOD

Reaction score
My pc keeps on crashing without any BSOD error. Sometimes I do get some kernel BSOD and also IRQL not less or equal. I have shared my mini dumps for the past few days. Please help.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Looks, like they're kinda all over the place, but....
There is some consistency indicating a possible underlying memory problem.
That may not be easy to sort through as it can range from your onboard memory modules, to the memory on your graphics card, to the virtual memory on your hard disk (including pagefile and swapfile

The one involving Internal Power Failure was linked directly to a powercfg issue or perhaps fast startup / hibernation.
I'd start there and disable hibernation.
THEN
I'd switch my power plan settings to high performance
IF
That doesn't help then..... Memory
Download Memtest86+ from this location here. Burn the ISO to a CD and boot the computer from the CD from a cold boot after leaving it off for an hour.

Ideally let it run for at least 7 passes / 6-8 hours (overnight even better). First test system as presently configured with all RAM modules in place, If errors appear before that you can stop that particular test. Any time Memtest86+ reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad Mobo slot. Perform the test on RAM sticks individually as well as all possible combinations. When you find a good one then test it in all slots.

See this Guide to using Memtest 86+

THEN Hard Disk
chkdsk C: /R

THEN
And this might be something to look into sooner rather than later
Your current BIOS is from 2019
As best I can determine there have been 6 BIOS updates for that board since the one you are currently running.

Ask a Question