Windows does not boot instantly after Motherboard screen

Reaction score
hey everyone,
my windows 10 pro is installed on my NVME SSD and when i bootup my pc it goes like this:
1. motherboard screen
2. everything loses conection to the pc (screen, mice, keyboard).
3.wait 30https://youtu.be/AdV1ltOM6Kw secs with everything off
4. instantly shows windows home screen without even loading.

video of the problem:

thanks for the help

Reaction score
I know this is a month old but I just came across it and see no responses to the questioon, hope you are still around.

There is nothing really "instant" about the startup of an OS/Operating System. I have a couple of computers with similar Gigabyte motherboards. The main gist of the startup is the computer reads the BIOS settings then calls the OS which has to also read those settings to know what is available for use then reads the Registry to know how to run things then looks for and loads the drivers [software] necessary to use attached devices. It all takes a bit of time, nothing has been as simple as back in the days of DOS [Disk Operating System].

Reaction score
Maybe inbrak will respond, but I think the video is spam. Leads nto a load of clips regarding repairing a motherboard, with a load of Arabic script. It is posted on several sites.

Reaction score
You may be right, played the video on a couple different computers and really couldn't make out much.

Ask a Question