Windows Explorer "Next" Arrows Skipping in Pictures

Reaction score
I used to be able to press the left and right arrows to go through my photos in order as in the directory, but now it skips several photos at a time. Does any know how to fix this?

Thanks,
Cailin

Reaction score
I haven't seen the issue but if using a mouse would wonder about the Mouse scroll wheel settings such as for the default of 3 lines at a time is affecting, I like mine on 1 line at a time.

Reaction score
I used to be able to press the left and right arrows to go through my photos in order as in the directory, but now it skips several photos at a time. Does any know how to fix this?

Thanks,
Cailin
What make of mouse is it? I would look first at the mouse driver, see whether there is an updated driver (or uninstall it and reboot to revert to the Windows internal mouse driver).

Reaction score
Left and right arrows - are you talking about the mouse or the keyboard? And. Which program/directory are you referring to - Windows explorer or..?

Ask a Question