Windows Rollback help

Reaction score
Hello guys
I recently installed windows 10 technical preview. Everytime i start my pc, i have two options: windows 10 or windows rollback. I always clicked on windows 10 but today i accidentaly clicked on windows rollback. It opened startup settings and said that there is an error - probably because i only have windows 10 installed. I cant go back to boot menu and im stuck on startup. What do i have to do?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I cant go back to boot menu and im stuck on startup. What do i have to do?
Have you tried booting from the installation media and performing some of the repair options.
When you choose the link that says "Repair your PC" and then "Troubleshoot"
You should see various options
Refresh
Reset
Advanced Options, etc.,
Under Advanced Options you should also find
System Restore
Startup Repair
You might try a Startup Repair or a System Restore from there before maybe trying a Refresh or Ultimately a Reset.
Both the later two will result in some loss of programs and the reset option will likely result in the loss of everything.
Read this so you know http://www.howtogeek.com/132428/eve...t-refreshing-and-resetting-your-windows-8-pc/

Reaction score
I have also faced this problem. There was no solution which could help. At last I installed the setup again.

Ask a Question