SOLVED windows shutting down by pressing backspace

Reaction score
Hello. I have a problem with my windows 10, that I can't solve. every time I press backspace on my keyboard windows shuts down. I have no idea how to solve that. right now i'm updating my windows and if it works i let you know. if you have a solution for this problem please help me solve that.

Reaction score
I would say there are only two solutions on that one:
1. You have a virus??
2. You have a faulty keyboard. - Are you able to try another keyboard?

Reaction score
I have had that keyboard on my previous windows 8.1, and it worked proprietly. and i don't think i could have i virus,cause i have upgradet my windows 3 or 4 days ago and havent installed nothig on it..

Reaction score
ok I updatet my windows, I downloadet chipset drivers for my motherboard and its still not working.. im going nuts here

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Do you have the means to get your hands on another keyboard to see if the problem persists?
IS there something unique about the keyboard you are using? Does it require an actual software / driver package to make it fully functional?

Reaction score
hi there, it's been some days around since my problem started and my computer suddenly works normaly.. i don't know what i did to fix this problem... it may be the new updatet windows, or the chipset for my motherboard that I installed, or nor of this. :) thak you for all the replies :)

Ask a Question