Windows won't restart

Reaction score
hy, i bought lenovo g50-30 last week. installed Windows 7 (have licence) and updated to Windows 10. everything seemed ok. after that i decided to clean install Windows 10. That's where my problems started...

during install when laptop needed to reboot, it didn't, and i made force shutdown, and after turn it on and continued installation. After finish laptop is running normaly. but i can't restart it.

every time i try, it stuck on lenovo screen, and nothings happens. i shutdown it on button, and then turn on and laptop boot ok. so i can shutdown but can't restart my laptop.

already tried disable fast boot but with no success.

please help. tnx.

Reaction score
My suggestion is not the one you want to hear.
Reinstall Win 7.
Upgrade back to Win 10 if you really want to, but don't do clean install until you have tried out Win 10 long enough.

P.S. quote : i bought lenovo g50-30 last week. installed Windows 7 (have licence)

Where did you buy a notebook that has an OS older than Win 7 ?????
Used or refurbished ?

Reaction score
I bought without OS :)

I already reinstalled Windows 10 4 times, every time I downloaded new installation. but I didn't try reinstalling Windows 7. maybe I'll try this. you think it will help?

problem is I am not completely sure this is software problem :/

and other suggestions?

Ask a Question