Word 2007

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
If you have it installed the office suite icons should be listed either individually in the all apps menu or collectively in a folder called Microsoft Office, same place All Apps, alphabetically
You can then, if you want proceed to pin them to Start or Taskbar.

Reaction score
I Installed a full Office 2007 after Win 10 clean install - How do I tell Win 10 I need to do an Office update to apply years of security patches....

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I Installed a full Office 2007 after Win 10 clean install - How do I tell Win 10 I need to do an Office update to apply years of security patches....
I believe it is already set as the default option but you can check here

updates.JPG

Reaction score
Thanks to both - I also had to REGISTER the installation w/ Microsoft and then I went to Win 10/Update & Security/Windows Update and now there was an option to "Search for Updates" and Office 2007 was discovered! Thanks again

Reaction score
Hi My office is installed in a file on my PC yet I cannot open it? where do I go to open my office and register my product key?

Ask a Question