SOLVED Word "Formatvorlagen": "Kein Leerraum" works not

Reaction score
After klicking on Return at "Kein Leerraum" is always one row empty.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (Return)
empty row
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I need:
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (Return)
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

<The language at this PC is German, but I hope it is understandable.
greetings
Jože Jež

Reaction score
When I am writing a text, so at the end of the row, begins the new row without an empty row. But when I click "Return" to make a break so makes "Word" an empty row. Icon "Kein leerraum" (no empty place) makes always an empty row
Greetings
jože Jež

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Change your line spacing to 1 instead of 2 or hold the shift key when you strike the enter key

Reaction score
Before you write something click on "NO spacing" or "kein leerraum" in german. I usually write everything with no spacing yet I have not figured out where to change it as default (I am using Office 2010)

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Can say for sure about 2010 but in 2016 it is here

Capture.PNG

I would expect something similar in most versions of Word, but.....
I'm not sure that the OP is even talking about Microsoft Word for certain.

Reaction score
Also need more detail about which program you are using?

But, I see you say "But when I click "Return" to make a break so makes "Word" an empty row"
In my experience, this function will always move the cursor down and leave an empty row? You need to hit the Space key

Reaction score
Ohhhh yeah, I got that one too in Word 2010 . Problem is, only when you mark the text then you can change the spacing but it will not do as close as it does in the "no spacing" setting and I believe that is what the TO wanted.
I think the problem can be resolved if someone could tell how to make "No spacing" the default settings ("Normal" is the default every time I open Word). I for myself have not found a solution for that yet.....

Reaction score

Ask a Question