Would like windows 10 to come up when I turn on my computer

Reaction score
I just downloaded windows 10 on to my laptop. When I turn on the computer my old screen pops up and I have to go to the window 10 flag to get to the Windows 10 screen. Is there a way to change this? I would like windows 10 to come up when I turn on my computer. Thanks for any help I can get.
Bojomo

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
When I turn on the computer my old screen pops up
What screen is "old screen" exactly
I have to go to the window 10 flag to get to the Windows 10 screen
What is "the Windows 10 flag"
Maybe some pictures would help clarify things.
I can't seem to understand if you're perhaps talking about a lock screen or a welcome screen or a log in screen or if you are talking about a full screen start menu or tiles.
I think we need some clarification.

Reaction score
1. I believe it is the Windows icon, on the lower left side of the keyboard or screen,
2. After the initial log in screen, I think I would like a full screen start menu or tiles.
3. I think I can send pics if they are really needed.
Thanks for your help,
Bojomo

Reaction score
If I understand correctly what is asked for is for the Start Screen to be the default, not the desktop. I also want that but while setting my PC to tablet mode accomplishes that it forces application to open maximized and unable to be resized. That makes it a non-solution unless applications can be resizable. Or have a way to have the Start Screen the default in PC mode.

Ask a Question