SOLVED yesterday I thought I did away with having to use a password to get onto my computer

Reaction score
I also tried to do away with password picture. Neither one truly happened. This morning when I turned on the computer, there was a picture and a space to enter my code which was a four number code. So I entered it again. This time it didn't work. I had to enter my password for Microsoft which was much more complicated. Can anyone help me with this? I entered netplwiz in run and unchecked uses must use name and passcode to sign in. PLEASE HELP. I also am desperate to get rid of password picture.

Reaction score
I realize that a pin or a picture can be used but according to the instructions I read, you must use a 6 digit passcode.
Did you add the picture with the intent of obtaining access to your computer? If so did you define the gestures on the picture and if so do you remember them?

Reaction score
today all my problems are gone., except that I have to sign in to outlook, but I'm down to 1 from 3. WORKS FOR ME. Unfortunately, I am not sure which of the things I tried worked. Thanks for responding, though

Ask a Question