Zoom

Reaction score
Since we installed Windows 10, anything I type in Word, Excel, Outlook, etc., zooms in and out and the pages tend to bump up and down. I reset the zoom each time to 100% but it works only for that time in the application in which I'm working. It's getting really frustrating. My son is taking a keyboarding class and it is adding to the frustration because the page zooms in and out and bumps up and down. Any help is appreciated!

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Laptop? Desktop?
Keyboard and Mouse (wireless or wired)?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
These types of problems can sometimes be a product of your touchpad being enabled while typing and its' associated sensitivity to something called Gestures.
Some laptops provide the ability to disable the touchpad while typing and some other have a physical switch to perform the same function.
I would first check and confirm that you have the latest drivers installed to support your keyboard as well as your touchpad from the Manufacturer of your computer.
Then I would investigate as to whether or not these drivers support either adjusting the Gesture control sensitivity down or disabling the touchpad while typing.

Reaction score
These types of problems can sometimes be a product of your touchpad being enabled while typing and its' associated sensitivity to something called Gestures.
Some laptops provide the ability to disable the touchpad while typing and some other have a physical switch to perform the same function.
I would first check and confirm that you have the latest drivers installed to support your keyboard as well as your touchpad from the Manufacturer of your computer.
Then I would investigate as to whether or not these drivers support either adjusting the Gesture control sensitivity down or disabling the touchpad while typing.
Thanks so much. Not sure yet whether it works, but I have been able to disable the touch pad.

Ask a Question