10 on Asus Eee PC T101MT

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Finally got my upgrade today and took the plunge on this thing. I just want to see if in deed it will install, if any errors - if so what kind. So far the process has taken almost 3 hours....not to bad for an Atom CPU and over wifi...lol. I will report back after all is said and done with this upgrade.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
OK....got it installed and up and running. I had a ACPI driver missing error message popup that wouldn't go away. Got that sorted and then got missing TouchPad driver. So I just downloaded my drivers and ran them in compatibility mode and presto...running super smooth and was faster than windows 7 Starter ever did.

Reaction score
I tried to do the installation last night. Been running 8.1 for past year. However, when Win 10 did it's hardware check it said the Intel 3150 gfx card was incompatible. Did you have this problem? Looked to Intel for an updated driver but said the one I have is newer than their last release.

Any help, please? This is just my "Frankencomputer" but still love the thing.

OK....got it installed and up and running. I had a ACPI driver missing error message popup that wouldn't go away. Got that sorted and then got missing TouchPad driver. So I just downloaded my drivers and ran them in compatibility mode and presto...running super smooth and was faster than windows 7 Starter ever did.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I kept getting driver issue error messages and it just wouldn't perform correctly. So I ended up going back to 7.

Ask a Question