A Challenge!!

Reaction score
Malware Hunter from Glary Soft Utilities is another excellent free app. I'll use it if I ever run into trouble.
I'm currently running Mambam (paid sub) and Avira Anti Virus, nothing has ever got through. I ran Malware Hunter a couple of time when I first downloaded it. It came up "No Malware found"

Reaction score
Trouble I have to agree. The important thing to remember is when downloading any kind of freeware is to go directly to the manufactures official web site. My son downloaded CCleaner on his phone but not from Piriform, some other 3 party and he had nothing but grief. Many 3 party downloads are loaded with bloat.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Reaction score
I also avoid CNet too much unwanted bloat ware. You have to read the conditions carefully before you agree to any terms and uncheck unwanted piggyback bloatware.

Reaction score
Norton is right--be VERY careful with CNet, the crapware champion of the world.

Trouble, I have just gotten off the link you posted, and they list some sites that I had never heard of. Folks, that's a good link, but you still need to be careful about what you download.

Ask a Question