Activation Key For Windows 10

Reaction score
hi all,
i will appreciate if you could provide me a free activation key for windows 10.

best regards

Reaction score
If you took advantage of the free upgrade form W8.1 or W7SP1 then you are already activated on the machine you upgraded. If not then you'll have to buy a licence. That is the way it works.

Bif

Reaction score
Nothing is free with MS, we either pay out of pocket or pay out of frustration.
You'll need to shell out the dineros for a key I'm afraid..

Reaction score
We'd all like free activation keys. Unfortunately, that's not how it works. The only way you could have gotten Windows 10 free aside from a qualified upgrade, was to join the insider program. But in doing so, you were obligated to remain in the program forever.

Reaction score
thank you guys, so it should be pay out the dollars this week to activate my windows :(:(

Reaction score
thank you guys, so it should be pay out the dollars this week to activate my windows :(:(
If you're running Windows 7 or 8.1, and use any of the assistive technologies (the magnifying glass, on screen keyboard, keyboard shortcuts, narrator, etc), then you're still eligible for a free upgrade to Windows 10. Almost everyone uses some kind of keyboard shortcuts. I would take advantage as soon as possible though. Microsoft gives no time frame for when the offer ends. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/acc...459594)(TnL5HPStwNw-0FBZfNm6YPFXNhiu3o52rA)()

Ask a Question