SOLVED Ad blocker for Android APPS not Browsers

Reaction score
does anyone by chance know an ad blocker for android apps ?? I do not talk about browser extensions. I have an app on my phone that uses a ton of ads (thats how they get financed) which I want to block from within the app. I already have restricted background data which helps with my data plan but it is still too much....

Bif

Reaction score
I read about someone rooting (hacking) thier tablet a few years ago on an Android forum to sort of circumvent permissions and ad's but I've been unable to find that thread.
As well, not an advisable practice to root ones device.
Short answer to your question, no.. I'm almost positive there isn't an app for your needs.

Reaction score
Bif, I tried your link and the app offered but it did not work. Thanks for trying........

Reaction score
Hi Grizzly,

get rid of the offending app and find an alternative is what I suggest, there must be a different app you can replace it with?.

Reaction score
Unfortunately there is no substitute for this app. Gonna leave it as it is right now. It was just an idea...

Reaction score
After the 7 days it reverts to the free version which doesn’t block ads in apps. The upgrade cost is worth it especially if you choose the lifetime license.

Ask a Question