After installing windows 10, Randomly crashes once, after that I have to boot serveral times to get

Reaction score
I've reformatted quite a few times and have narrowed down my booting issue to this specific event on a fresh w10 install, the OS crashes and then I have boot issues until i boot into automatic repair and hit exit load windows 10 normally. Anyone have any ideas?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I've reformatted quite a few times
That sounds bad.
the OS crashes
"Crashes" is a general objective description and doesn't provide much information. Are you experiencing Blue Screens, do any errors appear in the event viewer or elsewhere after this occurs?

I think at this point I would be testing my hardware.
Specifically the hard disk
Or else try another disk to test. Not sure what your options and personal resources are.

Reaction score
That sounds bad.

"Crashes" is a general objective description and doesn't provide much information. Are you experiencing Blue Screens, do any errors appear in the event viewer or elsewhere after this occurs?

I think at this point I would be testing my hardware.
Specifically the hard disk
Or else try another disk to test. Not sure what your options and personal resources are.

I should say that I've only reformatted to see what exactly is causing the OS to do its crash. and cause this boot issue. Even more weird is the fact that once windows does boot, I can restart and shutdown fine and reboot within 10minutes, after that threshold it will boot into a black screen, this is honestly more interesting than it is frustrating XD. Furthermore, I was having no issues before I upgraded so I'm hesitant to define this as a hardware issue.

Ask a Question