Windows 10 boot loop - "You can not continue installing Windows"

Reaction score
Hi i need Help with My computer!

My grafic card crashed and i thought it was Windows first so i tried repairing Windows, and When i did that My screen went black after a while so i turned of My computer.(thinking it was done with the repair)

So i switched video card and now Im stuck in a loop with the msi startup logo showing and an error that says

(install windows) The computer has unexpectedly restarted or an unexpected error has occurred. You can not continue installing windows. To install windows, restart your computer by clicking OK, and then restarting the installation.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Roy, welcome to the forums.

What makes you think the graphics card crashed? Do you mean a physical hardware problem, or Windows was crashing because of a BSOD error that was related to the graphics card?

I would try booting from Windows 10 install DVD/USB media and running the startup repair option, to see if that can resolve this.

Reaction score
I saw green lines and random colours evrywhere on My screen same in startup logo also, so i switched graphics card and the startup logo is fine now but i have broken Windows now!

I Will try your method and update!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question