Constant reboot loops on startup following upgrade to windows 10

Reaction score
I am having an issue following an upgrade to windows 10 from win 7. I see the vaio logo then laptop restarts again and again and again in a constant loop. Have tried recovery tool on f10 and f2 bios but not able to recover files and keep getting an error on recovery tool. Cannot get boot manager or advanced boot options as it wond load to this screen so safe mode etc not an option. I want to recover my files and then do a factory reset on recovery tool but I can't get the files to my drive. It's recognising the drive fine and will transfer via custom option but not the full c drive. Any help extremely welcome.

DWS

Reaction score
You need to restore to an earlier date before the problem started.This should work and stop it from rebooting .... this time...... but it will keep happening after every update.Also after every update you should check your settings as WIN 10 resets them to default after every update.Maybe you should look at disabling all win 10 spyware using DWS. Please note it is a risk to use this as it can cause side effects so im not advocating you use it BUT if it works you wont have ANY further problems with WIN 10.I can absolutely guarantee that.

DWS

Reaction score
MMM ok then you will have to try and reinstall win 10 update or ( ASSUMING you still have them) reinstall win 7 using the original discs.If you dont have them try and get them from a friend.Barring that im gussing its an expensive trip to the PC experts.This really should be not be happening but after reading so many other WIN 10 ISSUES.... it seems it is win 10( the flagship of microsoft) that is to blame.After all were not all computer experts are we.Yet it seems that we have to be constantly solving new issues that arise from WIN10 OS.Hate to say it but at the moment its total garbage and not fit for purpose.Sorry your having these issues and hope that you resolve them soon.

Ask a Question