Installing and Configuring WDS for Windows Server 2016

Installing and Configuring WDS for Windows Server 2016

Mog

Reaction score
Mog submitted a new article:

Installing and Configuring WDS for Windows Server 2016 - Installing and Configuring WDS for Windows Server 2016

Greetings,

After switching over our environment at my workplace from using SCCM (Systems Center Configuration Manager) for deploying Windows 10 machines to WDS (Windows Deployment Services), I figured that I would create a multi part guide to help those out there who are having trouble setting up a WDS environment or are wanting to try WDS for deploying. The reason behind this is because most of the content out there which features guides/tutorials are pretty outdated.

This will be one of...

Read more about this article...

Last edited by a moderator:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
First of all..... Welcome to the forum.
Second..... Thank you for this guide and thank you for the time and effort of putting it together.

I'm going to recommend to the forum Admin that it be moved to the "Articles" Section of the forum.
I would move it myself, but I'm not sure as to the forum rules on new members contributing "articles" before reaching a certain number of posts.

We don't often get server / enterprise related questions but it sure is nice to have someone around to answer them when we do.
Regards
Randy

Mog

Reaction score
First of all..... Welcome to the forum.
Second..... Thank you for this guide and thank you for the time and effort of putting it together.

I'm going to recommend to the forum Admin that it be moved to the "Articles" Section of the forum.
I would move it myself, but I'm not sure as to the forum rules on new members contributing "articles" before reaching a certain number of posts.

We don't often get server / enterprise related questions but it sure is nice to have someone around to answer them when we do.
Regards
Randy

Thanks, I apologize if I broke any rules or regulations which are in place... Guess I should of checked up on that :).

I've gotten to a point where I just wanted to be apart of a community so I can help people who are struggling or could use some guidance to make things easier...

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
No infractions as far as I can see.
Just a matter of locating your guide into the proper place on the forum. We don't really have a "server" area, so.....
It's up to Ian to decide if it should be moved or left where it is.

Ask a Question