After windows 10 update, I can't sign into my google account

Reaction score
Yesterday, 20 Sept 2016, my computer updated windows 10. After that I can not sign in. It keeps telling me that my pin and password is incorrect and that I don't have internet access.
I have tried the following:
  • turn off the router
  • hit blank to enter password and pin
  • restarted my computer
  • changed my password (from my laptop)
  • Tried to login with my celphone
Nothing is working. I am desperate. I need help urgently, please

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Georgie-girl,

Welcome to the Forum.

Before going into a possible method to resolve this issue, two questions:
  • Does your Google account have 2-step authentication set up, or do you normally just type a password and log in?
  • Are you getting any particular error code? For example: 0x8007042b

Reaction score
Do you have the option or have you tried to simply "Add a Microsoft account"?

Reaction score
When I switch my computer on, I get the option to sign in with my pin - which is not accepted - says wrong pin.Then I change to the only other sign-in option , Password, with the same results. I also do not have internet access now on my other devices. I tried to add a Microsoft account but it says that my e-mail is already linked to an account.I also tried to set up the 2 step authentication from my phone, but because I do not have internet, I cannot do it. I usually sign in with my pin

Regedit32

Reaction score
Once you change that password on the site you need to make sure your computer is connected online so the changes can be made to your computer.

Ask a Question