SOLVED amd /ati

Reaction score
hey all,

i have finally accepted that amd /ati just isn't ever going to create a driver for my graphics cards.
i have the same problem with them on linux but fortunate enough to have open source drivers developed by linux.

i am done with amd / ati products and they will go into the hate box along with creative sound cards who also don't support their products. i feel that these manufactures live for greed as is the ways of most companies of todays world. and yes i understand that it is all about making money however when you no longer support what you manufacture in my world then i no longer have any use for those companies or there products. and what is really sad is the companies really don't care anymore and that is why manufacturing is in the shape it is today.

just my opinion.
the poorguy

Reaction score
hey all,

a new hope for amd /ati / the poorguy.

ok I decided to pick through my junk box and found an Asus M4A785-M motherboard with a ati radeon hd 4200 integrated graphics adapter. installed windows 10 pro 64 bit and cool it all works real drivers and all.

so now I must resend my earlier statements / complaining / bitching and whining about amd /ati and state that I do have faith restored by them for releasing a driver that works for at least one of my amd / ati products.

again I appreciate all help and advice from everyone and also for putting up and listening to my B.S. as I am old and very impatient.

life is good.
the poorguy

Ask a Question