Annoying yahoo mail

Reaction score
since Internet Explorer ("IE") became Edge.

When it was Internet Explorer, I had a saved "favorites" list. Easy to open into; hoover mouse and start typing a name and it went to the nearest alpha letters right away, now have to scroll through whole list. AndI could add and/or delete items easily.
Now, no matter how many times I try to add a new name to my list it does not go in. I click add or save.
If I click on list imported from "Internet Explorer" only the names that were originally on it are still listed. Not one site I've tried to add to that favorites list has ever actually been added. Why can't I add to my favorites list?

Reaction score
Internet Explorer is still available in Start, W section, Windows Accessories. It can be right-clicked and Pinned to Start or More then Pinned to the Taskbar. Edge should be able to Import the Favorites which reside in C:\Users\USERNAMEHERE\Favorites. You'll also see a list of where other things actually reside such as Contacts, Documents, etc.

In Edge click the the dots at top right corner to get more choices.

Reaction score
I have 4 browsers on my taskbar, both Edge and Internet Explorer work great for me, Edge being the one I use most. Edge is customizable, and I have many favourites on my favourites bar and can import or export favourites, same with IE and all other browsers.

Ask a Question