Any one know how to deal with thi ANNOYING POP UP from GOOGLE

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hi John,

do you have Google Chrome installed?. I saw the word "Apache" in the link you posted which might indicate something to do with a server?, do you have a home network?. :)

Reaction score
No , no google chrome installed, On the one work computer I do not even have email running,
Just a standard ASUS ROUTER AC3100 RT-AC88U Extreme WIFI ROUTER
but I only use the gigabit lan connection not the wifi

Reaction score
Hi John,

what version of Win 10 do you have?, an upgrade might solve the problem as I really don't have another answer for you!. :)

Reaction score
Hi there,

This is How you can Stop Pop-Up Ads on Websites

1. On any device open Chrome.
  2. Go to a web page.
  3. To the right of the address ba and tap at settings.
  4. Tap privacy security and go to block redirects
  5. Turn on the block(Recommended)
You can also enter a specific site which id causing you the problem and directly block it from here

Reaction score
I do not use chrome only firefox its really not a pop up its a error message from our friendly spys at google..
1601384251878.png

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Your title for your post says you do.

What browser are you using? In that browser, what search engine do you have set up to use.
As you see even in your reply it says NO, NO GOOGLE CHROME installed. and in my title it states the following >>>>>
Any one know how to deal with thi ANNOYING POP UP from GOOGLE
( Typo on the thi should be this, but no where in my title do I mention chrome ) Just mention GOOGLE POP ANNOYANCE

Browser is FIREFOX and search is BING

Ad

Advertisements

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
You have Google or Chrome on your PC some where.....otherwise you wouldn't be getting that "GOOGLE" pop up. I don't know what you have going on, on your PC. The script error is usually on the page you're viewing. The error clearly states www.googletagmanager.com....blah blah. Either you browser is corrupted or you have a browser extension causing havoc or a download that slipped in Chrome.

Ask a Question