Any one on here trying the new edge

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
Hi anyone on here trying the new look edge inside
Latest version just been released
We’ve updated you to the latest build.
This is Microsoft Edge Dev Build 75.0.131.0
I have been using it and found it even better than the Edge they brought out to replace IE

Reaction score
Yes. I am an Edge insider. It does what it is supposed to, without too many frills.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Yes.... using the Dev branch and avoiding the Canary offering.
Not particularly fond of the way they are currently handling Flash. Takes an extra click or two to view.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Reaction score
An Update is available. Introduces the favourites bar, and a couple of other minor issues. Works fine for me! Assuming no hang us, it continues as my default.

Reaction score
I'll watch this thread, the Edge that I have tried several times over the last 5 years or so has not even come close to how I use the internet. When Edge catches up with Chrome and IE Perhaps I'll try it out again.
I am a Classic Shell/Open-Shell and 8gadet Pack User also, so I don't hold out much hope for Edge. Also not using Tablet mode on any of my units. My wife does have a tablet but it's Android so/
My new dell 2-1 13 7386 does have the option to use as a tablet, so far I have not investigated that option perhaps Edge would be good in that environment?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Like @davehc I've more or less adopted it as my default browser.
Those that might be interested in "what's new" with this particular build can check it out at

Capture.PNG

Ask a Question