Asus SonicMaster gives me BSOD often

Reaction score
I keep getting a blue screen. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED is what the error says. I updated my drivers from the Asus website. I don't know what to do and I really like the look of windows 10. I have uploaded a zip file containing 5 dmp files. Please help if you can. I am lost on what to do. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• 5 dmp files.zip
    161.4 KB · Views: 433
Last edited:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I'm no BSOD expert but from what I see you have some drivers that need to be updated or removed.
ASMMAP64.sys 7/2/2009 too old This may be part of the new ATK pack, you need to go here https://www.asus.com/Notebooks/X555LA/HelpDesk_Download/
AiCharger.sys 9/22/2011
atkwmiacpi64.sys 7/2/2013
Confirm that, that is exactly your computer, please do not proceed updating anything until you are absolutely certain about the make and model of your PC.

Then you need to look through there and check for BIOS Updates, Chipset updates, Intel Updates look under "Other" for the latest for the intel management engine and rapid storage drivers and also be sure to get the latest ATK Package as well.

Attach any subsequent dump files after you tend to all updates.

Ask a Question