Automatic repair loop

Reaction score
Hello guys
Please my laptop is stuck in automatic repair loop I tried everything I found in forums but without any result.. help!

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Not sure why you are looking for the "config" folder but....
It's not in the root of the C:\Windows folder
It's in C:\Windows\System32
As in....
C:\Windows\System32\config
I tried everything I found in forums but without any result
You, having "tried everything" leaves very little to suggest.
Perhaps you might take some time to explain, how.....
You've arrived at your present problem, what caused it as best you know
AND
What you've tried so far??
So as to avoid an endless march of
Try this .....
I already tried that and it didn't work....

Do you have a backup of all your critical data?

Reaction score
Hello sir , im not an expert. I just followed what I found .. at this point i dont know what im doing :/ or how to solve my problem. I tried shkdisk command with no result , i tried also bootrec/fixboot but i got access denied.. I tried to restaure windows but it failed :/

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Do you have a backup of all your critical data?
Do you care about any of the files that are on the computer???
IF so, my suggestion would be for you to take it to a professional to see if he or she might be able to get it running again or at least save your important files to an external resource.

IF not then just download the latest Windows 10 ISO (same version you are currently running) from Microsoft and perform a clean install of Windows 10 by booting from the installation media you make from the ISO.
Thus saving yourself the financial cost of professional help and the frustration of not having a working computer.

I can tell you from personal experience, it is often quite difficult to recover from the boot loop you descirbe
AND
Without fail, it will almost always involve the use of external media as a boot device, hence my recommendation to obtain a copy from Microsoft.

Ask a Question