Background Slideshow Won't Change Image

ktp

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been trying to make my desktop background be a slideshow of images rather than just 1 image. I want the images to change frequently, so I have it set to change every 1 minute.

However, after setting up the slideshow last night, the same image has remained my background for several hours, not changing once. I've double-checked the folder that is linked for the slideshow, and it does contain more than one image - in fact it contains 18 images.

I've attached a screenshot of the Background Settings screen. How can I get the slideshow to cycle through the images?

Attachments

• bg slideshow.png
    bg slideshow.png
    467.1 KB · Views: 761

ktp

Reaction score
Well, the background has begun changing, although it seems to be taking the "change every 1 minute" as more of a suggestion than a rule. Not sure what made it decide to start acting like a slideshow finally, but good enough, I guess.

Reaction score
Hello I have selected background slideshow and the folder that i used with win8, its just keeping a black background and not changing, why please??
ps i have tried restarting

Ask a Question