Backing Up WLM 2012 Prior To Clean Installation Of Windows 10 Pro

Reaction score
I did the upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro. Privacy concerns aside, I like Windows 10. I haven't had any problems with software and hardware compatibility. I use 27 different email accounts within WLM 2012, for a variety of reasons. Many of these email accounts have additional folders that I have added. The accounts consist of sbcglobal.net, live.com, msn.com, outlook.com and windowslive.com.

I'm using a Dell XPS-17 L702X laptop with two 500GB internal drives. I will place the WLM 2012 backup on my second internal drive, Drive D. I need to know exactly how to backup WLM to this second drive so that I don't lose any saved emails in the various accounts. I will then import everything from this backup to the clean installation of Windows 10. Is this possible, or will I have to install WLM 2012 on Windows 10 and then add and configure each email account?

Thank you in advance for your time and any assistance provided.

Ask a Question