Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter

Reaction score
Looking for a previous version of this driver as Windows Update won't let me roll-back and it is causing a BSOD.

Reaction score
If roll back is greyed out, click "Update driver", "Browse my computer for driver software", then "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer". If one is found, install it. You may have to restart the computer for the change to take effect.

Ben

Reaction score
I know that. My problem is I can't roll back to one that works, so I need to find the driver before the updated version.

Reaction score
It would be helpful if you could supply a system model or at least the version of the Wireless adapter. Some OEMs, like Dell, do keep prior drivers available in case of such situations.

Reaction score
I know that. My problem is I can't roll back to one that works, so I need to find the driver before the updated version.

The point I was trying to make is that "Roll back" can be greyed out even when the old driver is still on the computer. You have to look for it using "Update driver", "Browse my computer...","Let me pick from a list...".

Ben

Reaction score
It would be helpful if you could supply a system model or at least the version of the Wireless adapter. Some OEMs, like Dell, do keep prior drivers available in case of such situations.

I'm uncertain of the system model or how to find it but I am using Bootcamp and the latest version of the adapter driver is

Broadcom
13/12/2018

I had rolled back successfully before the Windows Update but I don't know what version it was.

I tried rolling back to 2013 and 2015 versions manually but they did not work.

I suppose one way to find it would be to reset my PC but I don't want to risk that at this stage.

Ideally I want to find a way to download some kind of different driver before 2018 and after 2015.

Reaction score
The point I was trying to make is that "Roll back" can be greyed out even when the old driver is still on the computer. You have to look for it using "Update driver", "Browse my computer...","Let me pick from a list...".

Ben

I see. I have done this and tried four different drivers. I am not sure that it still exists [the correct rolled back one], or if it does, it is not under Broadcom, even with unshowing compatible hardware. I do have two drivers but they are both the same versions. I can switch to a Microsoft version or a 2015 or 2013 version but then my Internet doesn't work. So the only thing I can do right now is use the latest updated working version that causes random BSODs.

Ask a Question