SOLVED Broadcom BCM70010 Video Decorder

Reaction score
I am looking for an up dated Broadcom BCM70010 Video Decorder driver for a Toshiba P205 Laptop. The one from Toshiba is for Vista. It fails on the Windows 10 operating system.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Could you please try the CrystalHD for Windows link on this page please:

https://www.broadcom.com/support/download-search/?pg=Legacy+Broadcom&pn=BCM70012;BCM70015

I think it'll be the same as the one for the BCM70010, so try and extract the zip file and see if that driver can be used :). I extracted it on my machine and there's a 32 bit and 64 bit version included, and you can either manually point Windows 10 to select that driver via device manager - or use the setup.exe file. You may have more luck pointing device manager to pick up the driver from the appropriate 32 or 64 bit subfolder.

Reaction score
Could you please try the CrystalHD for Windows link on this page please:

https://www.broadcom.com/support/download-search/?pg=Legacy+Broadcom&pn=BCM70012;BCM70015

I think it'll be the same as the one for the BCM70010, so try and extract the zip file and see if that driver can be used :). I extracted it on my machine and there's a 32 bit and 64 bit version included, and you can either manually point Windows 10 to select that driver via device manager - or use the setup.exe file. You may have more luck pointing device manager to pick up the driver from the appropriate 32 or 64 bit subfolder.

Thanks it seems to have done the trick and appears to be working properly. Appreciate the help. Have a great day!;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Brilliant - really pleased that worked for you :).

Ask a Question