Broadcom Virtual Wireless Adapter

Reaction score
One of my computers shows that it will have problems running Windows 10 because of the Broadcom Virtual Wireless Adapter. Does anybody know if a remedy for this has been discovered or if there is any other product that could replace this on my Dell laptop. I really would like to have all my computers using the same operating system. Thanks!

Reaction score
You say run W10 on all of your computers, so can I assume you mean on your home network? I have 2 desktop PC's and 2 laptops and 1 tablet on mine only one desktop is hard wired to the modem, my one desktop on the other side of my big house, I needed to buy a usb dongle/router for it to get the signal from my modem, and so all connect now no prob.

Reaction score
I think you misundstood my question. A check of one of my computers shows that it will have trouble running Windows 10 due to the existence of a Broadcom Virtual Wireless Adapter on the computer. I am wondering if Dell or the manufacture of that adapter have made any contingency plans to replace or update it to meet the qualifications to run Windows 10 on that computer.

Reaction score
Broadcom wireless adapters are horrible. I've had nothing but issues with my Dell's and Acer's with it.

Ask a Question