Browsers Not Downloading

Reaction score
im running win 10 pro tried firefox & chrome both will let me connect and browse the net but will not download all downloads reach about 10-30% and the fail ms edge says hmmm cant reach this page . have tried turning off firewall - malwarebytes & win defender .makes no difference have tried every solution mozilla offers for fire fox this is driving me crazy spent 2 days looking for a fix this all happened after doing a reset of win 10 can anyone please offer a fix rgds kezz

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Boot into Safe Mode with Networking and see if that provides any relief to the problem.

Reaction score
thank done that no result sems to be onlly binary files im trying to download my ashampoo set ups i can download books from smash words but not from amazon

Reaction score
im running win 10 pro tried firefox & chrome both will let me connect and browse the net but will not download all downloads reach about 10-30% and the fail ms edge says hmmm cant reach this page . have tried turning off firewall - malwarebytes & win defender .makes no difference have tried every solution mozilla offers for fire fox this is driving me crazy spent 2 days looking for a fix this all happened after doing a reset of win 10 can anyone please offer a fix rgds kezz

Reaction score
My son went into Ethernet and adapter settings and then configure and then turned off the option for the computer to turn off and it worked for me.

Ask a Question