SOLVED BSOD whilewatching videos online?

Reaction score
I have a very new hp notebook computer, and Windows 10 has been running perfectly (not crashes or other issues.) However, when I performed a system update yesterday I have since been unable to watch videos for an extended period of time without them slowing down considerably (both the audio and video) before my computer experiences a BSOD and needs to restart. Like I said this didn't happen before the update, and it isn't an issue with flash as I use html5 for all of my streaming. If you need to know any of my specs, let me know and I'll tell you what's relevant. Thank you

Reaction score
So apparently it's a driver issue, which I should have expected... so I'll update my driver software and get back to you guys on this

Reaction score
All I needed to do was update my sound and graphics software and now I can watch videos and listen to music just fine. I hope this helps anyone who's having the same issue :)

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Thanks very much for the play by play.
Glad you were able to sort it out.
Much appreciated.

Ask a Question