BUG..... yikes!

Reaction score
It is past time for a new file system for Windows. Now we are into multi Terabyte home PCs we need something a bit more rugged than NTFS. MS were going to release a new FS a couple of years ago but that has gone all quiet. I wonder if one of the newer Linux FS would be better?

Maybe every PC should come with a full raid set up. SSDs are cheap now although 3 2Tb SSDs might mean the death of low cost PCs.

May as well have ECC memory support as well.

Reaction score
It's sad that it's been around since Windows XP, and nothing's been done about it.

Reaction score
Read the comments on the site. Maybe ( :rolleyes:) not so scary as on first reading.

I am a very old, but mostly absent, member of the forums of that site. It tends, very satisfactorily, to deal with virus problems as a priority, so well worth watching. I had totally forgotten that I was even a member!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well I certainly won't be downloading the file, I have already had 2 SSD's and 1 HDD fail on me in the last year, both SSD's were from Sandisk and I bought them both in the same shop so assume it was a factory batch problem, they were replaced by the shop!. :)

Ask a Question