Sleep Mode Glitching/Bugging Out

Reaction score
I don't think this is considering a crashes, bsods, and debugging.etc, but for some reason, my sleep mode keeps glitching each time I boot up my computer. When it glitches up, it moves rapidly and it double clicks the mouse. Ever since I downloaded the "Razer Synapse" for my Razer mouse and keyboard product, it's been doing it ever since. I reinstalled the program to be sure it gets rid of the glitch, but sadly it never got away. I have to keep pressing F1 each time I boot up my PC to remove it, but I want it gone forever.

Here's the video to take a look:

Much help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I was hoping that someone familiar with Razer devices and Synapse software might be able to answer your question as I have no personal experience with either, but.....
I do have one question....
IF you completely uninstall the Synapse software does your device(s) behave like a normal keyboard and mouse?
AND maybe a second question might be....
IF you attach a generic USB keyboard and mouse to your system do you experience the same behavior?

IF so then I would think that the Razer Community Forum might be a better avenue to pursue this question.

Reaction score
I was hoping that someone familiar with Razer devices and Synapse software might be able to answer your question as I have no personal experience with either, but.....
I do have one question....
IF you completely uninstall the Synapse software does your device(s) behave like a normal keyboard and mouse?
AND maybe a second question might be....
IF you attach a generic USB keyboard and mouse to your system do you experience the same behavior?

IF so then I would think that the Razer Community Forum might be a better avenue to pursue this question.
I uninstalled it and it behaves normal, but I reinstalled so I can have better performance with the Razer DeathAdder Chroma. I guess you can say it's "generic", but once again, ever since I installed the Synapse program, the sleep button has been acting buggy as it was shown in the video I put in.

Reaction score
Are there any settings in BIOS which may have something to do with it?, I only use a cable USB mouse so cannot really comment further. :confused::confused::confused:

Reaction score
Are there any settings in BIOS which may have something to do with it?, I only use a cable USB mouse so cannot really comment further. :confused::confused::confused:
I am not sure at all. I may have to contact Razer about it. Who knows what may be the problem.

Ask a Question